OKAVANGO DELTA AND VICTORIA FALLS DECEMBER 2020.
KENYA I TANZANIA I MALAWI I ZAMBIA I ZIMBABWE I BOTSWANA I NAMIBIA I SOUTH AFRICA.
17TH DECEMBER 2020 TO 5TH JANUARY 2021 (20 Days – 19 Nights).
4 Nights in Botswana I 7 Nights in Zambia I 3 Nights in Malawi I 5 Nights in Tanzania.
The OKAVANGO DELTA AND VICTORIA FALLS PLATINUM SAFARI DECEMBER 2020 is a Great Roadtrip designed to give you a Magnificent Experience and Sweet Memories to Cherish for a Lifetime.
We will Explore Africa and Experience life in different Countries: Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe and Botswana in a Comfy Overland Truck. Namibia, Johannesburg and Cape Town extensions are also available.
This is a Camping Adventure as we Explore Africa’s Stunning Destinations: 20 DAY PACKAGE – SEASON 14.
2002: 1st Adventure Road Trip
…….2015, we had a 14 Day Adventure Package.
In the Year 2016, we had a 16 Day Safari.
2017, we had a Splendid 18 Day Safari Package.
August 2018: 19 Day Adventure Package.
December 2018 – January 2019: 18 Day Adventure.
August 2019: 20 Day Adventure.
December 2019 – January 2020: 20 Day Adventure.
August 2020: 20 Day Adventure.
DECEMBER 2020 PACKAGE COVERS:-
1. Okavango Delta Experience, Botswana.
2. Victoria Falls Entry Fees, Zambia.
3. Transport in a Comfy Overland Truck.
4. Accommodation: Camping (Cost Included). We will provide Tents, Small Mattresses and Blankets.
5. Two Meals in a Day (Breakfast and Dinner).
6. Kande Beach, Lake Malawi Entry Fees.
7. Botswana Cultural Experience.
8. International Cultural Night and Awards.
9. Arusha City and Lusaka City Tours.
10. Salsa, Kizomba Dance and Zumba Fitness.
11. Birthday Cake and Nyama Choma.
12. Swimming, Networking and Team Building.
1. Bungee Jumping (Swing, Slide & Jump): USD. 210.
2. Microlight Vic Falls Experience: USD. 185.
3. Rafting Zambezi River: USD. 150.
4. Okavango Delta Mokoro Boat Ride, Chiefs Island Tour and Lunch: USD. 120 Per Person.
5. Botswana Game Drive: USD. 80.
6. Namibia Boat Ride and Village Tour: USD. 80.
7. Sunset Cruise Safari: USD. 70 per person.
8. Laundry Assistance: USD. 5 – USD. 10 Per Wash.
9. Snacks, Mineral Water or other Drinks.
10. Lunch: Established Restaurants or Malls enroute.
11. Personal Travel Insurance.
12. Medication and all Personal Items.
Note: Activities must be Booked in Advance.
KENYAN OR EAST AFRICAN CITIZEN: KES. 95,000.
NON RESIDENT: USD. 1,300.
DEPOSIT REQUIRED TO BOOK: KES. 25,000.
SAFARICOM MPESA: BUY GOODS.
TILL NUMBER: 794244 (GREEN RANGER SAFARIS).
1. Visa Free for Kenya and Tanzania Citizens (Malawi I Zambia I Zimbabwe I Botswana I Namibia).
2. Non Residents: Kindly, Confirm all Visa Requirements 60 Days before our Departure Date.
3. All those who wish to visit South Africa, kindly Confirm Visa Requirements 60 Days before our Departure Date (Including Kenya and Tanzania Citizens).
1. A VALID PASSPORT: AND A PHOTOCOPY.
2. YELLOW FEVER CERTIFICATE: AND A PHOTOCOPY.
3. Personal Insurance Cover: UAP, Madison, Britam, CIC (30 USD – 100 USD).
4. In case of a Medical Condition, please carry your Medication and Inform the Tour Leader on Day One.
5. Warm Clothing, Personal effects and Pocket Money (100 USD – 1,000 USD).
SAFARI ACCOMMODATION: Camping (Cost is Included). We will provide Tents, Small Mattresses and Blankets.
HOTEL ROOMS (Optional): 10 USD – 50 USD Per Night for Two People – This Cost is Not Included.
1. Kande Beach, Malawi.
2. Victoria Falls, Zambia
3. Okavango Delta, Botswana.
DAY ONE: 17TH DECEMBER 2020 NAIROBI – ARUSHA – MTO WA MBU (TZ)
6:30AM: Meeting at the City Market, Nairobi
7:00AM: Departure Time (Strictly).
We commence with the Tour Leader’s briefing and then start our Okavango Delta and Victoria Falls safari December 2020. We will cross the border into Tanzania and carry on. Mto wa Mbu is in the Rift Valley, near Lake Manyara. ZUMBA DANCE / FITNESS.
DAY TWO: 18TH DECEMBER 2020
MTO WA MBU – DODOMA (CAPITAL CITY) – IRINGA
7:00AM: With an early morning, we drive through the beautiful countryside to arrive in Dodoma at 2:00pm. After a brief stop-over, we proceed appreciating the spectacular countryside and arrive in Iringa at 6:00pm.
DAY THREE: 19TH DECEMBER 2020
IRINGA – CHITIMBA BEACH CAMP (MALAWI)
7:00AM: We will have an early morning and drive through the awesome countryside crossing the border by midday. We will arrive in Chitimba Camp at 6:00pm.
Lake Malawi is known for diving and fishing. It’s commonly known as the Lake of Stars.
DAY FOUR: 20TH DECEMBER 2020 CHITIMBA – KANDE BEACH (MALAWI)
9:00AM: From Chitimba to Kande Beach – very scenic countryside. Our drive takes us through panoramic views of the Chitimba hills and the escarpment below. Shopping at Mzuzu Mall en-route. We arrive at the famed Kande beach at 2:00pm. SALSA DANCE – BEGINNERS AND ADVANCED.
DAY FIVE: 21ST DECEMBER 2020: KANDE BEACH (FULL DAY)
We will spend a full day at the white sandy Kande beach… swimming, games, boat rides, hiking etc. Kande Beach, Lake Malawi is one of the best beaches in Africa to chill and relax.
Visit to a local village for the cultural experience. This is a good day for LAUNDRY: 5USD – 10USD Per Wash.
DAY SIX: 22ND DEC 2020: KANDE BEACH – CHIPATA (ZAMBIA)
7:00AM: With an early-morning, we drive from Kande Beach and arrive in Chipata at 4:00pm.
Border Crossing from Malawi to Zambia.
DAY SEVEN: 23RD DECEMBER 2020 CHIPATA – LUSAKA CITY
7:00AM: Departure from Chipata at 7:00am.
Arrival in Lusaka City at 4:00pm. Lusaka located the South; is the largest and Capital City of Zambia. En-route, we will visit the Cosmopolitan Mall for Shopping. Swimming Pool to Relax and Enjoy Yourself.
DAY EIGHT: 24TH DECEMBER 2020
LUSAKA – LIVINGSTONE TOWN – VICTORIA FALLS With an early start from Lusaka City, we will arrive in Livingstone at 4:00pm. The well-maintained swimming pool invites all for a swim. Livingstone town was established in 1905 and was named after Dr. Livingstone who explored this area extensively. Optional – You can visit the Livingstone Museum. CULTURAL NIGHT.
DAY NINE: 25TH DECEMBER 2020: VICTORIA FALLS ENTRY FEES ARE INCLUDED
Full Day for Victoria Falls. We will drive to the famous Falls for a guided walk… It’s an amazing experience to watch the 500,000,000 litres of water flowing – resulting in the world’s largest sheet of falling water! The Smoke that Thunders! Optional activities include: Cruise Ship, Rafting, Bungee Jumping, Micro Lighting and others. The Camp Site has Two Swimming Pools. SANTA SECRET in the evening.
DAY TEN: 26TH – 30TH DEC 2020: LIVINGSTONE, ZAMBIA TO BOTSWANA (OKAVANGO DELTA EXPERIENCE)
7:00AM: Departure time.
For the Okavango Delta, we will cross the Kazungula border and carry on with our Safari.
4PM: Arrival at our lovely Camp. Swimming is ideal at the well maintained Pool. The Jewel of the Kalahari Desert… One of the most sought after wilderness destinations in the world, the Okavango Delta gives entrance to the spectacle of wild Africa offering the supreme tranquillity and extraordinary natural beauty.
Activities include: Boat Cruise, Mokoro Boat, Boat House, Game Drive and Chief’s Island Tour. We will also have Zumba Dance.
DAY FIFTEEN: 31ST DECEMBER 2020: KASANE – LUSAKA CITY
With fond Stunning Memories from our Namibia and Botswana Tour, we head back to Lusaka – Zambia for our Overnight Stay. On arrival we will visit One Mall for Shopping matters (Cosmopolitan or Makena Mall). Dinner and overnight at the Lovely Eureka Campsite, Lusaka.
DAY SIXTEEN: 1ST JANUARY 2021: LUSAKA – MPIKA, ZAMBIA
7:00AM: The drive from Lusaka to Mpika is one of the best as we get to appreciate the panoramic countryside with large forest cover. A Sweater / Jumper is important because it can be cold in the evening.
The Team going to SOUTH AFRICA will proceed from LUSAKA to JOHANNESBURG and CAPE TOWN for more Adventures.
Optional: One Way Flight from LUSAKA to NAIROBI: because of Work, Personal or Family issues (Cost is Not Included in the Package).
DAY SEVENTEEN: 2ND JANUARY 2021: MPIKA – MBEYA, TANZANIA
7:00AM: Departure time. We will cross the Nakonde – Tunduma border and proceed with our cool Safari. This is one of the busiest crossing points in Africa: it’s always imperative to be vigilant at all border points because Safety is of Paramount Importance.
Arrival in Mbeya at 5:00pm.
DAY EIGHTEEN: 3RD JANUARY 2021: MBEYA – DODOMA CITY
Dodoma is the Capital City of Tanzania and of the best places to visit and relax.
Departure from Mbeya at 7:00am. Arrival in Dodoma at 5:00pm.
DAY NINETEEN: 4TH JANUARY 2021: DODOMA – ARUSHA
8AM: Departure from Dodoma city. Arrival in Arusha at 4:00pm.
In Arusha, we will have a “Birthday Babies Cake”. Moreover, we will have Zumba fitness for 1 Hour: this is essential for good health. For the party lovers, you can experience Arusha Night Life with our local guide.
DAY TWENTY: 5TH JANUARY 2021: ARUSHA CULTURAL CENTRE, TANZANIA – NAIROBI, KENYA
8:00am – 9:00am: Yummy Breakfast.
9:00am – 12:00pm: Visit the Arusha Cultural Heritage Centre. This will also be a good time for shopping in Arusha City for our loved ones.
1:00PM: Departure from Arusha City for Nairobi City.
8:00PM: Expected Time of Arrival in Nairobi City.
With a wonderful Experience and Sweet Platinum Memories to Cherish for a Lifetime, we will arrive in Nairobi City at 8:00PM.
SOUTH AFRICA EXTENSION:
JOHANNESBURG AND CAPE TOWN. KES. 110,000/= (ON TOP OF KES. 95,000).
17TH DECEMBER 2020 TO 7TH JANUARY 2021 (22 DAY PACKAGE).
SUGGESTED LIST OF WHAT TO PACK (Please Park Light):
- Personal toiletries, 5 underwear and socks
- Charger and universal adapter
- 2 long-sleeved shirts or blouses and 3 – 4 short-sleeved shirts or t-shirts
- Spare contact lenses and solution
- Sleeping bag / Maasai shuka, sweater and waterproof jacket
- 2 pair’s trousers, 1 skirt, 1 – 2 pair’s shorts and tracksuit
- Water bottle, torch, spare batteries, penknife and a small scrubbing brush
- Light towel, sandals, 1 set of smart clothes (bright mixed colours) and shoes
- Cultural wear, swimming costume and all-white wear for salsa dance
- Washing soap for clothes, pegs and small sealable bags for keeping wet clothes
- Comfortable walking boots or sports shoes
- Binoculars, camera, extra memory card/film and reading material
For the long drives, we will be having timely stop-overs to stretch then proceed.
20% of our profits go to Environmental Conservation and Community Development in Tsavo, Maasai Mara, Mau, Mt. Kenya, Eastern Kenya, Kajiado, Ruai and other Arid / Semi-Arid areas in Kenya.
FOR MORE INFORMATION:
Please contact us on: +254 721 955202
MAGESO CHAMBERS, MOI AVENUE: 1ST FLOOR, RIGHT WING.
……. Lifetime Experience and Sweet Platinum Memories…….
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you!
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | +254 721 955202
Office: Mageso Chambers, Moi Avenue, 1st Floor, Right Wing, Room 1.