CORONA VIRUS DISEASE 2019
- Corona Virus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) is a new respiratory illness that can easily be spread from person to person.
- COVID-19 is spread through contact with droplets produced by a person who is sneezing or coughing or contaminated surfaces or objects.
- COVID-19 can cause severe symptoms like fever, cough, headache, body aches and difficulty in breathing.
- COVID-19 is preventable through;
- Washing your hands with soap and running water or using an alcohol based hand sanitizer.
- Keeping a social distance of at least 2 metres or 2-3 steps from people.
- Avoiding shaking hands, hugging or kissing people.
- Wear a Mask in public, cars or when going to the supermarket.
- Stay at home, avoid travel and be safe.
Some of the services we offer our clients
At Green Ranger Safaris, we work hard to be your ultimate sustainable safaris provider. We offer our clients a wide and creative range of safaris/tour packages according to their budget.
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you.
For more information: [email protected] | +254 721 955202
Office: 5th Parklands Avenue, Angels Nest, Nairobi, Kenya.
20% of our profits go to Environmental Conservation and Community Development in Maasai Mara, Nairobi, Eastern Kenya, Kajiado and other vulnerable regions within the country.