XMas Offer: 5 Days Wasini Island & Kisite Mpunguti Safari (22-26 Dec)
Join us and Experience the coastal spirit with this road trip package to the Wasini Island, Diani Beach, Shimba Hills N Park, Kisite Mpunguti & Mombasa.
It’s the ideal getaway as the island boasts of the very best of Swahili coastal culture and Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park. Available from 22nd Night to the 26th of December, 2017 you’ll delight yourself in a memorable coastal experience.
Citizens- KES. 16,500/= (Kids -75% of Adult Rate)
Residents- KES. 19,500/=
Non Residents – 300 USD.
THE PACKAGE COVERS THE FOLLOWING
– Transport based on a 4X4 Overland Truck.
– Accommodation on Half- board basis(Bed, Breakfast, dinner).
– Service of an English-speaking Tour guide.
-Transfer Dhow Safari.
– A full day Boat/dhow safari in search of Dolphins, Turtles and marine life.
– Driver allowances and park fees for vehicle and driver
– Government taxes.
– Park fee to the following areas (Kisite Mpunguti, Wasini island and Shimba Hills).
– Camping fee and Gear
– Extras – tips, drinks etc.
– SPECIAL ACTIVITIES AND SPECIAL EQUIPMENT FOR ( deep sea diving, Jet skiing,etc. )
– Any other item/activity/menu not mentioned in the itinerary above.
– Personal drinks.
– Bedding (Carry a Sleeping Bag or Maasai shuka).
Tents and Mattresses will be Provided.
N/b A non-refundable booking fees KES. 5,000 is required to confirm your slot and pay our various service providers via our Company Safcom Till Number: 794 244. To BOOK Call, Text or Whatsapp 0721 955 202
DAY 1: 22nd Dec, 17.
Depart Nairobi for Wasini at 8:00 pm
Stop over at Mtito Andei snacks & refreshments
DAY 2:- 23rd Dec, 17.
– Arrive in Mombasa early morning a short stopover & thereafter leave for Diani via Likoni ferry Channel.
– Arrive early in the afternoon to TIWI BEACH where we will set our tents near the beach and enjoy an island sundowner.
– Other activities will be swimming and a night walk by the beach
– Dinner and overnight camping Stay at TWIGA CAMPSITE.
– Bonfire and chat time, as we enjoy a night drink
– Overnight Party/Nightlife at Diani (Optional)
Day 3: 24th Dec, 17
– Dhow and dolphin safari at Kisite Mpunguti Marine Park
– Nature walk at Wasini
– Board a traditional Arabic dhow and sail into the Wasini Channel
– A visit to Shimoni caves
– Swahili traditional lunch at Shimoni
– Depart for Diani beach
– Dinner and overnight stay at TWIGA CAMPSITE; DIANI beach.
DAY 4: 25th Dec, 17
-After an early Breakfast Drive to Shimba Hills, a distance of 35 kms from Diani arriving at the gate at around 9 am. Begin a game drive visiting Sheldrick Waterfalls escorted by a game ranger.
-Shimba Hills is a tropical rainforest which covers an area of 202 km2. Physical attractions include casuarinas forests, Marere Dam (a waterhole where come to drink water), Sheldrick Waterfalls. The landscape is grassland. Animals seen in this area include elephants, buffalos, giraffes, impalas, heartbeests, rare leopards, black and white monkeys, attractive sable antelopes, and roan antelopes among others.
-You will be provided with Picnic Lunch on this Day
-Camping at TWIGA CAMPSITE, DIANI BEACH
DAY 5:- 26th Dec, 17
– An early morning breakfast followed by a visit to Fort-Jesus and brief shopping at Mombasa Town (if time allows)
– Leave Mombasa before noon for Nairobi, lunch en-route at Mtito Andei / Voi town
– Arrive Nairobi early in the evening around 1900hrs
For more info/booking;
Call / Text / Whatsapp 0721 955 202
Kindly do your bookings by paying 50% or full of the amount via Mpesa on TILL NO.794 244 and balance paid before the travel date.