Victoria Falls Scenic Safari 2017 (18 days): 20th Dec 2017 to 6th Jan 2018
Welcome! The Victoria Falls Scenic Safari 2017 is designed to give you a wonderful experience and golden memories to cherish for a lifetime. The superb overland safari is for 18 days.
We will explore and experience life in different locations and cities of the countries visited. These include Arusha, Dodoma, Kande Beach, Lusaka, Livingstone, and others.
We will have a cultural night in Lusaka, Zambia (Day 7). The best-dressed lady and gentleman will get prizes.
The package covers the following:
- Transport in a comfy overland truck.
- Accommodation – Camping. We will provide tents, small mattresses, and blankets.
- Three meals in a day.
- Cultural night.
- Kande Beach entry fees.
- Victoria Falls entry fees (Zambia).
- Arusha Museum and Snake Park fees.
- Arusha City, Dodoma and Lusaka City tours.
- Fun games and team Dynamics.
- Bandas / rooms: USD 20 – 50 per night for two.
- Bungee jumping (3 tier): USD 210 per person.
- Botswana game drive: Okavango Delta overnight safari: USD 150 per person.
- Cruise safari: USD 65 per person.
- All items of a personal nature.
- Large canvas tents, small mattresses, and blankets.
- Rooms / bandas: at USD 20 – 50 per day. This cost is not included in the package.
- A valid passport (and photocopy).
- Yellow fever certificate (and photocopy).
- Travel insurance (and photocopy – recommended).
- In case of any pre-existing medical conditions, please carry your medication and inform us.
- Warm clothing, personal effects and your pocket money!
Suggested list of what to pack (try to pack light)
- Underwear & socks
- 2 long sleeved shirts or blouses
- 3 – 4 short sleeved shirts or t-shirts
- 2 pairs trousers or 1 pair & 1 skirt
- 1 – 2 pairs shorts and Track suit
- Light sweater/ heavy sweater
- Cultural wear (cultural night)
- Water/wind proof jacket
- Comfortable walking boots or sports shoes
- 1 set of smart clothes & shoes (bright mixed colours)
- Swimsuit, towel and sandals
- Sunglasses and hat
- Padlocks (small) for safety lockers
- Watch (inexpensive)
- Personal toiletries & toilet paper
- Charger and universal adapter
- Spare contact lenses & solution
- Sleeping bag
- Water bottle
- Torch, spare batteries and pen knife
- Small scrubbing brush
- Washing soap for clothes
- Sealable plastic bags
- Binoculars, camera and spare batteries
- Extra memory card / film
- Reading material
- Music (our vehicles are equipped with a great system)
- Name tags for your sleeping bags
- We will provide sleeping bags or blankets; however we advise that you carry yours for your desired convenience.
Note: The most valuable (helpful) players during the safari will get prizes – One lady and one gentleman.