Join a mature crowd and explore Tanzania’s excellent tourism destinations. We will have breathtaking game drives as we appreciate our precious Flora and Fauna. We shall visit the Kikuletwa Hot Springs and Marangu Waterfalls from 15TH – 16TH FEB 2020 (2 Days – 1 Night). Vals Special…
ACCOMMODATION: Superb Hotel, Self Contained with a Swimming Pool and Free WIFI.
Two People Per Room.
KENYAN CITIZENS: KES. 8,000/= Per Person.
NON RESIDENTS: KES. 12,000/= Per Person. Kikuletwa Hot Springs
Deposit Required to Book your Space: KES. 4,000/=.
Camping: Tents, mattresses and sleeping bags are provided.
Cyrus Gachanja Ole Rabui – Tour Leader
Contacts: +254 721 955 202 I firstname.lastname@example.org
PAYMENT DETAILS: SAFARICOM MPESA
BUY GOODS – TILL NUMBER: 794 244.
SEND YOUR PAYMENT MESSAGE TO: +254 721 955 202.
GREEN RANGER SAFARIS.
DAY ONE: NAIROBI – MOSHI – MARANGU WATERFALLS.
6:30 AM: Meeting time.
Meeting Venue: Nairobi City Market.
7:00 AM: Departure from Nairobi.
11:00 AM: Mt. Kilimanjaro Viewing.
1:00 PM: Cross the Loitoktok Border.
2:00 PM – 4:00 PM: Marangu Ndoro Waterfalls Hike.
7:00 PM: Buffet Dinner and Overnight.
9:00 PM: Salsa and Kizomba dance – all White Wear.
Night Life is Optional – with a Local Guide.
Self Contained Rooms with WIFI.
7:00 AM: Tasty Breakfast.
9:00 AM – 11:00 AM: KIKULETWA HOT SPRINGS SUPERB TOUR. Carry your SWIMMING COSTUME.
12:00PM: Visit Arusha Cultural Centre. Lunch at the Ranger Hotel – Own Cost.
2:00 PM: Departure from ARUSHA for NAIROBI.
8:00 PM: Expected time of Arrival in NAIROBI.
Feeling rejuvenated with sweet memories to
cherish for a Lifetime.
* VALID PASSPORT.
* YELLOW FEVER CERTIFICATE.
* Personal Medical Cover (optional but highly recommended)
* VISA for Kenyan Residents and Non-Residents
* Medication for pre-existing Medical Conditions (inform us in advance)
* Pocket money.
WHAT TO CARRY:
1. Personal items.
2. Warm clothing for the night.
3. Swimming costume for Kikuletwa hot springs and the hotel swimming pool.
4. Hiking shoes for Marangu Ndoro / Kilasiya Waterfalls.
6. Sports Wear.
7. White wear for Salsa and Kizomba Dance.
8. Hearty smile and a Spirit of Adventure!!!
MARANGU NDORO WATERFALLS:
Ndoro waterfall is the biggest waterfall in the Marangu area of northern Tanzania. This waterfall is famous not because of the amount of water it plunges into the gorge, but because of its zigzag trekking nature to the bottom of the waterfalls through typical river vegetation in a neighborhood of Coffee and Banana trees. Absolutely Amazing!
KIKULETWA HOT SPRINGS:
Swimming, Water Games – included in the package.
Visit the Hot Springs and experience a very special natural phenomenon where hot water comes up. The water of this source is turquoise blue and crystal clear and invites you to take a refreshing dive. When you reach Kikuletwa, it will appear as an oasis surrounded by sprawling Fig trees, in the middle of this semi-arid landscape. You will see crystal clear water bubbling from underground caves, giving the impression
that it is boiling, hence the name “Hot Springs”.
The water is perfectly refreshing and if you brought your swimming costume, this is your time to take a dip and relax in the shade of the trees. And the unforgettable Garra Rufa Fish Pedicure Experience…….
The Cost for VISA Processing in entirely a Client’s Responsibility. However, we will assist with the Documentation required and advise accordingly. This applies to Non Residents and Kenyan Residents.
For KENYAN CITIZENS: You Do Not Need a Visa for Tanzania.
– Kikuletwa Hot Springs: Swimming and Water Games!
– Marangu Waterfalls Hiking.
– Arusha Cultural Centre.
– Salsa and Kizomba Dancing at Night.
– Moshi Night Life – Optional.
Deposit Required: The Deposit requested caters for Third Party Logistics. It is Non-Refundable.
INCLUDED IN THE PACKAGE
1. Games and Team Building.
2. Entry Fees Kikuletwa Hot Springs – Swimming.
3. Marangu Waterfalls Hiking.
4. Arusha Cultural Centre.
5. Guiding Fees.
6. Comfy Transport.
7. Accommodation in Self Contained Rooms – 2 People Per Room.
8. Meal Plan: Dinner and Breakfast.
9. Salsa and Kizomba Dancing: Beginners and Advanced.
10. Free Photography.
11. May Babies Cake.
12. Accommodation: Swimming Pool and Free WIFI.
13. Half Litre Mineral Water Per Person and Biscuits on Day One.
14. Services of an English and Swahili speaking guide.
Kindly: Invite / Tag / Share with your Friends, Family Members, and Travel Partners!
It is a Lifetime Adventure!!!
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you!
For more information: email@example.com | +254 721 955202
Office: Mageso Chambers, Moi Avenue, 1st Floor, Right Wing, Room 1.