Join us for the Amazing Kenya, Uganda and Rwanda Overland Safari (12 Day Adventure) 27th December 2017 to 7th January 2018
KENYA | UGANDA | RWANDA | KENYA
The Green Ranger Safaris team welcomes you to join us for the 3rd edition of the Rwanda Superb Safari 2017.
The cost covers the following:
- Transport in a comfortable overland truck, tents and mattresses, vehicle insurance, all meals and camping fees.
- Game Drive in Nyungwe or Akagera National Park, Rwanda.
- Game Drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park, Uganda.
- Kampala Historical Tour as well as Kigali City Tour.
- Zumba fitness, Salsa and other Latino dances.
- Nyama Choma Bites on the last night.
- Visit to the source of River Nile.
- Nature walks and bird watching.
- Visit to Lake Bunyonyi.
Not included in the cost:
- Extra payable activity fees eg Gorilla Trekking Experience.
- Items of personal nature.
- All drinks.
Gorilla Tracking Experience – Government permit costs:
Uganda: USD 600
Rwanda: USD 1,500
One must pay and get a permit in advance. Please call us to make all arrangements.
- Valid Passport / temporary passport.
- Yellow fever certificate.
- Medical cover – recommended.
- Travel insurance (and photocopy – recommended).
- Warm clothing, personal effects and your pocket money!
- A sleeping bag or a Maasai shuka to cover yourself at night.
- In case of pre-existing medical conditions, carry medication and inform us.
Games, Bungee Jumping, River Nile Rafting and Water Sports, Lake Bunyonyi Boat Ride, Canoeing, Hiking, Bird Watching, Game Drive in Queen Elizabeth National Park, Game Drive in the renowned Nyungwe or Akagera National Park Rwanda, Nature Walk, Canopy Walk, Fishing, Swimming, City Tours in Kigali and Kampala, Gorilla Tracking Experience in Bwindi Forest National Park Uganda, Genocide Museum Tour, Kampala Historical Tour, Camping, Bush Dinner, Mbuzi Choma, Zumba Fitness etc.
The Safari Itinerary
Kindly share / Tag / Invite a friend!
Paying via MPesa:
Till Number (Buy Goods & Services): 794244 – Green Ranger Safaris.
Balance to be cleared by 11th December 2017.