JOIN an amazing and mature team for the RUSINGA AND TAKAWIRI ISLAND ADVENTURE.
7TH TO 9TH AUGUST 2020 (Three Days – Two Nights): 5th Edition.
Kenyan / East Africa Citizens: KES. 13,500/= Per Person.
Kenyan Residents: KES. 17,500/= Per Person.
Non Residents: USD. 250 Per Person.
Deposit required to book: KES. 7,000/=.
This is an awesome adventure and we will explore stunning destinations of the Western tourism circuit in Kenya. For sure, you will immensely enjoy the white sandy beach.
Camping Package (Cost included): Tents, mattresses and blankets will be provided.
Hotel accommodation (KES. 3,000 per night): Cost is not included.
1. Transport in a comfy overland truck.
2. Breakfast, lunch and dinner.
3. Rusinga Island entry fees.
4. Takawiri Island entry fees.
5. Camping fees, tents, mattresses and blankets.
6. Games and team building.
7. Salsa dance and Zumba fitness.
8. Water Bus experience.
9. Hiking and bird watching.
10. Free photography.
13. Birthday cake.
14. Guiding fees and overall facilitation.
Safaricom Mpesa: Buy Goods Option.
Till Number: 794 244 (Green Ranger Safaris).
Kindly, send your payment message to: +254 721 955 202.
DAY ONE: 7TH AUGUST 2020
6:30AM: Meeting time.
7:00AM: Departure time.
Venue: City market, Nairobi CBD.
We will commence with 5 minutes briefing from the Tour Leader then proceed with our awesome adventure!
Lunch in a restaurant enroute: Own cost.
Experience the famed Rusinga Island.
Salsa dance in the evening.
DAY TWO: 8TH AUGUST 2020
7:00AM: Yummy breakfast.
Hiking / nature walk. Perfect day to explore the famed Takawiri Island.
Swimming at the splendid Takawiri beach or at the lovely hotel swimming pool.
Games / team building.
Water Bus experience is included in the package.
Packed lunch (Included).
7:00PM: Appetizing dinner.
Zumba fitness and classic music in the evening.
DAY THREE: 9TH AUGUST 2020
7:00AM: Yummy breakfast.
8:00AM: Bird watching.
9:00AM: Departure back to Nairobi.
Lunch in a hotel enroute: Own cost.
8PM: Expected time of arrival in Nairobi City.
With sweet memories to cherish for a Lifetime!
1. Personal insurance cover.
2. Medication and personal effects.
3. Mineral water and other drinks.
4. Tips for driver and chef.
5. Lunch on day one and day three.
6. Anything else not mentioned.
Kindly: Invite / Tag / Share with your Friends, Family Members and Travel Partners!
Wild Wild West is indeed a lifetime adventure!
Deposit requested caters for third party financing arrangements.
It is non-refundable.
Balance to be cleared by 30th July 2020.
WHAT TO CARRY (Kindly pack light):
1. I.D. card and personal effects.
2. Hiking / sport shoes, warm jacket, Maasai shuka and swimming costume.
3. Hat and sunscreen.
4. Torch and camera.
5. All white wear for salsa dance.
6. Mineral water, snacks etc.
For any clarification, please talk to us on:
+254 721 955 202.
GREEN RANGER SAFARIS
YOUR SUSTAINABLE TOURISM PARTNER.
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you!
For more information: email@example.com | +254 721 955202
Office: Mageso Chambers, Moi Avenue, 1st Floor, Right Wing, Room 1.