Join a mature crowd and explore Tanzania’s excellent tourism destinations. We will have breathtaking game drives as we appreciate our precious Flora and Fauna.
This is a magnificent 20 day package in Africa’s stunning destinations and you will immensely enjoy yourself – season 11.
Kenya I Tanzania I Malawi I Zambia I Zimbabwe I Botswana I Namibia…. Kenya.
Kenyan / East Africa Citizens: KES 90,000/=. (Discounted Cost).
Residents and Non Residents: USD. 1,200.
Deposit required: KES. 25,000/=.
Payment details: Safaricom Mpesa.
Buy Goods – Till Number: 79 42 44.
Send your payment confirmation message to: +254 721 955202.
Cyrus Gachanja Ole Rabui (Tour Leader).
Kande Beach Lake Malawi swimming.
Lake Malawi boat ride.
Lake Malawi cliff jumping.
Walking safari / hiking.
Lusaka City tour.
Shopping in Lusaka malls.
Victoria falls tour.
Rafting Zambezi river.
Microlight Victoria falls.
Bungee jumping Victoria falls.
Victoria Falls zip lining.
Victoria Falls swing.
Okavango delta experience.
Botswana boat ride.
Boat house experience.
Cape Town, South Africa extension also available at an extra cost of KES. 110,000/=.
Total Cost for Okavango Delta, Victoria Falls, Joburg and Cape Town: KES. 200,000/=.
Birthday cake at OKAVANGO DELTA.
The OKAVANGO DELTA and VICTORIA FALLS Golden Safari AUGUST 2019 is designed to give you a magnificent experience and sweet memories to cherish for a Lifetime.
We will explore Africa and experience life in different countries. These are: Kenya, Tanzania, Malawi, Zambia, Zimbabwe, Botswana and Namibia.
Transport is our comfy overland truck.
This is a camping adventure as we explore Africa’s spectacular destinations: 20 Day Package – Season 11.
In the Year 2015, we had a 14 day adventure package.
In the Year 2016, we had a 16 day safari.
For 2017, we had a Splendid 18 day safari Package.
The Year 2018 – absolutely bigger and better….. August 2018, we had a 19 day adventure package.
For December 2018 – January 2019: 18 day adventure.
For AUGUST 2019: 20 day adventure. We have added the awesome Okavango Delta experience (Botswana).
THE PACKAGE COVERS:
1. Transport in a comfy overland truck.
2. Accommodation – camping. We will provide tents, small mattresses and sleeping bags.
3. Two meals in a day (breakfast and dinner).
4. Kande beach, lake Malawi entry fees.
5. Victoria falls entry fees (Zambia).
6. Botswana cultural experience.
7. Okavango delta experience.
8. Arusha cultural centre.
9. International cultural night and awards.
10. Arusha City, Livingstone and Lusaka City tours.
11. Fun games and team dynamics.
12. Salsa and Kizomba dancing.
13. Zumba fitness.
14. Nyama choma.
1. Large canvas tents, small mattresses and sleeping bags will be provided.
All camping costs are included in the package.
2. Rooms: USD. 10 – 50 per night for two people. If you want to SLEEP IN ROOMS, this Cost is Not included in the package. You will pay direct on arrival.
1. Rooms: USD. 10 – 50 per day for two people.
2. Bungee jumping (swing, slide & jump): USD 210.
3. Botswana game drive: Chobe National park – USD. 80 per person.
4. Namibia Boat ride and village tour: USD. 50.
5. Sunset cruise safari: USD. 65 per person.
6. Laundry: USD. 5 – USD. 7 per wash.
7. Snacks, mineral water or other drinks.
8. All Items of a Personal Nature.
1. A VALID PASSPORT.
2. YELLOW FEVER CERTIFICATE.
3. Personal Medical Cover: UAP Insurance, Madison, Britam, Jubilee, CIC etc (highly recommended).
4. In case of any pre-existing medical conditions, please carry your medication and inform the tour leader.
5. Warm clothing and personal effects!
FOR ANY CLARIFICATION:
Mobile Number: +254 721 955 202
CYRUS GACHANJA OLE RABUI – TOUR LEADER.
Deposit requested caters for third party Logistics.
The cost for VISA processing in entirely a clients responsibility. However, we will assist with the documentation required and advice accordingly.
For KENYAN and TANZANIA CITIZENS: You DO NOT REQUIRE any VISA for the Countries we will Visit (KENYA, TANZANIA, MALAWI, ZAMBIA, ZIMBABWE, BOTSWANA and NAMIBIA.
SOUTH AFRICA TOUR:
For ANY PERSON (KENYAN CITIZENS / KENYAN RESIDENTS / NON RESIDENTS) who would like to Visit JOBURG and CAPE TOWN, Please Confirm all VISA REQUIREMENTS.
Kenyan Residents and Non Residents: Please Confirm the VISA Requirements for BOTSWANA.
Kenyan Residents and Non Residents: Please Confirm the VISA Requirements for NAMIBIA. This is optional day trip.
1ST FLOOR, RIGHT WING.
MOI AVENUE, NAIROBI CITY.
Kindly: invite your friends, family members, travel buddies and all your networks.
‘Scenes so Lovely, must have been gazed upon by Angels in their flight’, David Livingstone.
For the long drives, we will be having timely stop-overs to stretch / refresh ourselves then proceed.
CONSERVATION AND COMMUNITY DEVELOPMENT:
20% of our profits go to environmental conservation and community development in Tsavo, Maasai Mara, Mau, Mt. Kenya, Eastern Kenya, Kajiado, Ruai and other arid / semi – arid areas in Kenya. We will have a cultural night at Victoria falls. The best dressed Lady and a gentleman to get prizes.
All White themed wear for the salsa dance.
Additionally, the most valuable players during the safari will get prizes – a Lady and a Gentleman… A Lifetime experience and sweet golden memories.
CYRUS GACHANJA OLE RABUI.
GREEN RANGER SAFARIS.
Thank you for giving us an opportunity to serve you!
For more information: firstname.lastname@example.org | +254 721 955202
Office: Mageso Chambers, Moi Avenue, 1st Floor, Right Wing, Room 1.